The Board consists of seven members who are appointed upon nomination by the International Steering Group (ISG).
Members of the GPPAC Board serve for a period of three years, which can be renewed once. For more information about our current Board members, please check the profiles below.
- Chair of the Board
- International Vice-Chair of the Board & President of SERAPAZ
- Board Member & Founder of Peace Boat
- Board Member & Senior Research Fellow at Clingendael
- Board Member & Marketing Manager at Hotel Ramada
- Dutch Vice-Chair of the Board
- Board Treasurer & Coordinating Advisor at the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science