Its main role is to facilitate and channel communications between network bodies for an inclusive and effective decision-making process across the network. Working with the Regional Secretariats, the International Steering Group and the Global Strategy Group, the Global Secretariat ensures there is a coherent structure to GPPAC activities, drawing from the strategic plan, regional long-term plans and annual work plans.
In addition, the Global Secretariat and the Global Strategy Group monitor the implementation of strategies and thematic priorities at regional level, ensuring that GPPAC’s global engagements are based on regional inputs.
The GPPAC Staff
- Development and Advocacy Specialist
- Regional Officer Central Asia, Eastern Europe & South Caucasus
- Finance Manager
- Content Specialist Regional Support
- Senior UN Policy and Advocacy Advisor
- Manager Global Advocacy
- Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer